Sai Konduru, MD, MPH
Click the play button to watch video profile
- Medical School –Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport (Chief Resident).
- Fellowship in Cardiology – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport.
- Fellowship in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology- St. Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and University of Missouri Kansas City.
- Master of Public Health (MPH)- Tulane University and University of North Texas.
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular disease, with sub-specialty board certification in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- American Heart Association.
- Expertise in the treatment of Coronary Artery disease, Heart failure.
- Expertise in the treatment of heart rhythm disorders such as atrial fibrillation, Ablation of Supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias, implantation and management of cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators.
Dr. Konduru Practices at: